The graduate trainees will have the exposure, experience and development across related marketing functions with the aim of making them seasoned marketers within the company over a period of time. The role aims at developing a strong team of marketers within Treasure Communications who will also be future managers in various projects,.
· Conduct market research identify all selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs.
· Develop “out of the box” marketing strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
· “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc.).
· Creating and maintain contact in the market place, and managing a database of all existing and potential outlets in their assigned territories.
Qualification for the Treasure Graduate Trainee Program:
· We are interested in candidates who have graduated from recognized institutions within the last one (1) year in Commerce, Business Administration or related business fields preferably Marketing.
· Below 25 years of age.
· Keen interest in developing a career in Marketing.
· Flexibility to work in any part of the country
· Field oriented and passionate character.
· A “ do attitude” character who is passionate and focused at the task assigned to them
· An extrovert with excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
· Team player and leadership qualities.
· Willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow.
· Very passionate about consumers and customers.
· High levels of integrity.